Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dinner This Week

Well, it's been some time since I've posted our meals. We left for California while the kids had their spring break, and then I was out of town, by myself, for most of last week and Ray was in charge. Of course, they ate out every night but one.

Since I'm trying to re-enter this week, I tried to pick meals that were easy and quick:

Monday - leftovers for everyone, but me. I had mahi mahi with rice and wilted spinach

Tuesday - handmade pizza with salad

Wednesday - boneless pork chops with couscous and sauteed peppers & asparagus

Thursday - peanut chicken (peanut butter, shredded carrots, chicken breast, green onions & rice)

Friday - buffalo burgers with cabbage salad & corn

Saturday - barbecue (need to figure that out at the store) outside

Sunday - whatever the family plans to do, it's a day off for mom!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment