Monday, September 26, 2011

Dinner This Week

Well, I made it almost the whole 30 days on my Whole30 challenge (3 days short) due to a schedule conflict - the King Ridge Levi Leipheimer's GranFondo - where I'll be riding 64 miles on Saturday, and needed to alter my eating habits (just a little bit, for now) so that I would endure the long ride without "crashing".

My mom is arriving on Wednesday to stay with us for a week and a half, and will take charge for the starting on Thursday. So, I figured I'll let her choose what she and the kids will eat. Hopefully, I'll have time to add it to this post.

This is what will be served at our house this week:

September 26-October 2, 2011

Monday: Rosemary Chicken, Garlic Mashed Cauliflower & Salad
Source: http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/07/14/easy-skillet-rosemary-chicken-pecan-basil-parsley-pesto-and-more/ http://www.primal-palate.com/2011/04/garlic-and-herb-mashed-cauliflower.html

Tuesday: Family Pizza Night @ Mark Rich's

Wednesday:  Herb-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Squash & Salad


Thursday - Sunday: Grandma's in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment