Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm Making Progress

Knowing that I ordered furniture for the room on Friday, I was bound and determined to get that black hole ready for some paint yesterday. Since my last two painting projects in our old house in Indiana seemed to take forever (they really did), I wanted to make sure that this one didn't. That is the reason I asked one of my decorating guru friends for help with this room. So, I went to work.

It's done, but now I just need to finish by selecting the exact shades of paint. Here are some updated pics:




Oops, this is blurry, but you get the point.

I'll be honest, the hallway outside the room is impassible right now, but by the end of today, that will be cleared out as well. Where is all the stuff that was in the room? It is in our office waiting to be organized in the furniture that has already arrived:


 Hey, Ray can still use his desk!

Well, I'm off to Lowe's for yet one more paint sample. I AM GOING TO PICK PAINT TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment