Monday, October 24, 2011

Dinner This Week

Happy Monday, everyone! I thoroughly enjoy our new weekday morning routine - walking to school with the kids. It's a tiny bit of quality time I get to spend with my kids at the beginning of each day. I think they may even look forward to it now, but that could be wishful thinking.

Once seemed like an impossible after-school schedule, the kids' schedules are in an adjustment period right now. And, our afternoons don't seem to be as hectic as they once were, but we're still busy.

So, this is what we're having for dinner:

October 24-31, 2011

Monday: Chicken Picatta w/ Garlic Mashed Cauliflower and Salad (didn't get to make this last week)
Source: http://dandydishes.blogspot.com/2011/10/chicken-picatta.html

Tuesday: Family Pizza Night @ Mark Rick's New York Pizza - I  may try their gluten free crust

Wednesday: Paleo Shepherd's Pie
Source: http://fastpaleo.com/paleo-shepperds-pie/

Thursday: On the road & headed to San Diego, CA - my vote is Chipotle!

Friday: TBD - we're headed to Legoland for the day with friends

Saturday: TBD - perhaps a barbecue?

Sunday: On the road

No comments:

Post a Comment