Thursday, October 16, 2008

Let's get started

Well, there is no better time than the present to get started. Ian is finishing his homework for the week, and Cesira is having one last snack before bed. So, I'll sit here with them and type away. I'm not really sure what to say, though.

Both kids were ready at 8:20 a.m. this morning, a full 10 minutes before our daily departure time. This is an unusual event in the Cook household as Ian and Cesira are usually dragging their feet, goofing around, or staring into space on a daily basis. All of which makes Ray and I not happy campers in the morning. I sincerely love being part of the Co-op, but it will be much easier next year when they attend the same school. Ian can't wait to ride his bicycle to school every day next year (that whole 0.9 mile trip, each way).

I don't know how I got so busy when school started. All I wanted to do was volunteer in Ian's classroom, and do my required working parent duties at the Kids' Co-op...It feels like I'm never home during the day. Well, I made my bed and now I have to lay in it!

I started this at 7:45 p.m. and its now 10:35 p.m...I think I need to get some sleep.

1 comment: