Monday, March 14, 2011

Dinner This Week

Now that things are getting under control in my pantry and freezer, I feel that I can safely begin adding some things back into them. So, thanks to Rachel Ray, this is what we're having for dinner this week:

Sunday: Picnic at the Park

Monday:Lamb Meatballs in Tomato Mint Sauce with Quinoa & Pine Nuts with Bread & Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday: Provencal Tuna Melts & Collared Greens with Bacon & Mushrooms

Wednesday: Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, Olives and Lemon & Steamed Broccolettes

Thursday:Panzanella Stoup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Salad

Friday: Gnocchi with Spinach and Gorgonzola with Salad & Garlic Bread

Saturday: I'm NOT cooking!

Since we're going to have yet another busy week, I'm only going to attempt to double the meatballs.

Have a great week!

1 comment: