Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh, my scrapbooks!

I used to scrapbook often...I used to make cards, too...I have a room full of these supplies that has been calling my name for over a year and a half! Since moving to Nevada, I have pulled out these supplies a handful of times, less than 10 to be honest. Two of those times were for the scrapbook weekends in Illinois (last November, and just last weekend) with my friends from back there. Ian, Cesira and I flew to Chicago on November 6th so that they could spend time with to see some of my side of the family, and for me to spend Friday, Saturday and part of Sunday with my friends to scrapbook. It was really nice for me to spend a that time with them as I miss them dearly. I wish it could have been longer. I realized that I am now acclimated to the weather out here in Nevada, because whenever I left the hotel, I shivered!

Now that I am back, I have grand plans to keep at it! I have a list of things to accomplish for Christmas, and a monthly goal. Let's hope I can stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment